Airquest Charter Flights Rules & Conditions
• All flights must be reconfirmed 48 hours prior to each departure. (For possible changes of Airline, Flight number, airport terminal, time of departure). Reconfirmation telephone line: (+30) 2810 343720.
• Proceed to flight check-in at least 2 hours prior to departure. (Check-in stops 40′ prior to the scheduled time of departure)
• Issued tickets can not be refund.
• In case of a passenger Non-Show, there is not any kind of compensation or refund.
• Tickets are non-transferable to other persons or other dates.
• Ticket re-issue is applicable depending on the cost policy of the tour operator on administration fee’s.
• The maximum baggage allowance is depended on the airline policy (15-20 Kgs). Plus ONE piece of hand luggage of maximum 5 Kgs, under condition that it follows the restrictions of cabin baggage. (Check the airline’s regulations page regarding cabin baggage)
• All passengers must be E.U. citizens.