Charter Airline Transportation Conditions
CONDITION OF CONTRACT
1. As used this contract “ticket”means this passenger ticket and baggage check, of which these conditions and the notices part form “carriage”is equivalent to “transportation”"carrier”means all air carriers that carry or undertake to carry the passenger or his baggage hereunder or perform any other service incidental to such air carriage “WARSAW CONVENTION” means the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air signed at Warsaw. 12th October 1929 or that the Convention as amended at the Hague, 28th September 1955, whichever may be applicable.
2. Carriage here under is subject to the rules and limitations relating to liability established by the Warsaw Convention unless carriage is not “International carriage” as defined by that convention.
3. To the extent not in conflict with the foregoing carriage and other services performed by each carrier are subject to (i) provisions contained on this ticket, (ii) applicable tariffs, (iii) carriers conditions of carriage and related regulations which are made part hereof (and are available on application at offices of carrier), except in transportation between a place in the United States or Canada and any place outside thereof to which tariffs in force in those countries apply.
4. Carriage pursuant to this ticket is subject to the following that (a) the flight(s) in respect of which this ticket is/are in all respects subject to the provisions, obligations and conditions of the Charter Agreement between the carrier and the Charter relating to the flights (b) the holder of this tickets is duly qualified and entitled to be carried as a passenger upon the charter flight in question in accordance with all governmental and aviation authority regulations relating there to and with any applicable provisions of such Charter agreement (c) all obligation of the Charterer to the carrier in the terms of the Charter Agreement and otherwise and by the ticket holder to the charterer having been implemented.
5. Carrier’s name may be abbreviated in the ticket,the full name and its abbreviation being set forth in carrier’s tariffs, conditions of carriage or regulations carrier’s address shall be the airport of departure shown opposite the first abbreviation of carrier’s name in the ticket, carriage to be performed hereunder by several successive carriers is regarded as a single operation.
6. An air carrier issuing a ticket for carriage over the lines of another air carrier does so only as its agent.
7. Any exclusion or limitation of liability of carrier shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents, servants and representatives of carrier and any person whose aircraft is used by carrier for carriage and its agents, servants and representatives.
8. Checked baggage will be delivered to bearer of the baggage check. In case of damage to baggage moving in international transportation complaint must be made in writing to carrier forthwith after discovery of damage and at the latest, within 7 days from receipt, in case of delay,complaint must be made within 21 days from the date the baggage was delivered. See tariffs or conditions of carriage regarding non international transportation.
9. Carrier undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch Times shown in the Charter Agreement,this ticket or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carriers or aircraft and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity Schedules are subject to change without notice Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections.
10. Passenger shall comply with the Government travel requirements,present exit,entry and any other required documents and arrive at airport by time fixed by carrier or if no time is fixed,early enough to complete departure procedures.
11. No agent, servant or representative of carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this contract.
In the event of any dispute between the passenger and the airline the English text will apply in the country and the Court of Law that the ticket was issued.
EU REGULATION 2027/97 – CARRIER LIABILTY LIMITS
If your journey involves a destination or stop in a country other than the one from which you depart the Warsaw Convention may govern the liability of all airlines involved in your journey, including any portion thereof within a single country. This convention limits the liability of airlines for death or bodily injury and for baggage’s loss, delay or damage. For many air carriers, including all European Community air carriers, the Warsaw Convention limits for bodily injury or death and the defence that they have taken all necessary measures to avoid the damage for the first 100,000 Special Drawing Rights of any such claim do not apply. In addition,in cases of death or bodily injury, many air carriers will make advance payments to the person entitled to compensation, if required to meet immediate economic needs, in proportion to the hardship suffered. European Community carriers provide a minimum advance equal to not less than 15,000 Special Drawing Rights in the event of death. Other air carriers may apply alternative provisions.